Sponsor 2-year-old Ooooha to save his natural habitat in the rainforests of Sarawak
Sponsor 2-year-old Ooooha to contribute to orangutan and rehabilitation efforts by the Sarawak Forestry Corporation.
Established in 1975, The Semenggoh Wildlife Centre of the Semenggoh Nature Reserve is the largest orangutan rehabilitation centre in Sarawak. It began as a sanctuary for rescued orangutans, and has since grown into a place for visitors to learn about them.
Semenggoh Wildlife Centre
Home to a thriving population of healthy adolescent and young adult orangutans. These semi-wild primates roam the forest most of the time, but head back to the centre for feeding times.
Orangutans Of Sarawak
Orangutans can spend up to six hours a day foraging for food. Their diet mainly comprises fruits like lychees and jackfruit. As they roam the trees and ground of their rainforest habitats, Orangutans in Sarawak are currently protected by strict laws. However, they still face different threats in the jungle.
3 Step Payment & Registration Guidelines
Make payment via PayNow
- Scan the QR code or keying in the UEN 201829958WSWK (Sarawak Trade and Tourism Co. Pte Ltd.).
- Key in your name at the reference column.
- Ensure all details are correct before proceeding with the payment.
- Save a copy of your receipt to your device.
Fill in your particulars
- Upload your payment receipt for registration.
- Ensure your mailing address is correct so you can get your Orangutan Gift Pack.
Click submit and wait for a confirmation email.
Sponsor Ooooha for $55 and you’ll get a special Orangutan Gift Pack. All proceeds will go to conservation and rehabilitation efforts at the Semenggoh Wildlife Centre.